Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The second part of new race/class on DAoC

 I was thinking on what would make me or some of the players I used to play with come back to game and new race/class combos is something I def think would work and add to the game overall. I based my ideas off of races that are lacking in game and/or missing to make a race specific guild like a race not being able to be 1 support at all is kinda lame. Thread is just a open discussion to maybe get some devs eyes on it and bring these changes to future patch.

Midgard.

Valkyn is mine and many others favorite race but so rare due to not being able to be a support/only one caster and most mid tanks use strength which they lack in so they really do get screwed. Class I would love to see would be Shaman(they are tribal race and yet cant be a shaman cmon bro this should of been from launch of Si) Valkyn valkyrie to give another tank in chain and they use a dex based wpn in spear and cast heals so valkyn would benefit alot. Valkyn mauler I would love to see too since most savages are troll or kobold. Any other caster like a scam or runie or warlock just to break it up giving someone a choice to play a valkyn caster and not be a bad. Skald or thane would be cool too but above combos I think are more needed and more important.

Frostalf really just lacks in the tank area and even though they don't benefit being any other tank then a thane I think a warrior or zerkervage any 1 of those just to add some uniqueness would be cool.

Hibernia.

Sylvan is a very underused race and are made out of wood so I don't see how they weren't able to be a ranger from is release with living among all those tall trees in domain you think they would use a bow well. besides ranger I think one more tank for the sylvan should be added I personally think it should be blade master don't know why luris got that cause now u cant tell at all what your fighting a ns/bm/ranger all having dual wield being tiny as hell. Other option is champ or mauler for the sylvan I think would be cool choice(staff sylvan mauler u know that's awesome). Sylvan vampiir might draw some people to that class as well and would be very unique looking.

Some more options for races to bard/bainshee I would propose as well I am not saying luri bard but like shar bard/bain or elf bard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment