Friday, September 6, 2013

Where will be your next adventure?

As we approach what I feel is the twilight of DAoC my thoughts turn to the future. What will I do? Where will I go when the end officially comes? My answer to you is Elder Scrolls Online. As an Elder Scrolls fan and avid MMO player I eagerly await another epic adventure to rival my first journey outside of Mularn or the first time I saw the walls of Camelot crossing the Cotswold bridge.

Over the many long and rich years I have played DAoC I feel I have developed quite a bond with my fellow players both friend and foe, and so fellow DAoC'ers I would like to know, do any of you plan to play ESO? If so Which alliance will you play for and why? Will you make your choice solely on your Elder Scrolls interest? Or will your choice be influenced by your DAoC experience? For example, I'm interested in either the Ebonheart Pact or the Aldmeri Dominion largely because of my Elder Scrolls interest, but also because I see the Daggerfall Covenant as an Elder Scrolls version of Albion (my home realm) and I'd like to try something new. Who will you play for in this game?

Referred to IGN

No comments:

Post a Comment